Monday 19.08.19

4DESIGN is an Approved Research Provider. What does this mean?

If you are carrying out your own R&D activities, you cannot claim the tax credit unless you have more than $50,000 of eligible expenditure in your income tax year.

If you have less than $50,000 of eligible R&D expenditure, you may be able to claim the R&D tax credit if your R&D is performed by an approved research provider on your behalf. This helps make the R&D tax credit accessible to businesses of all sizes.

Learn MORE

R&D Approved Research Provider
4DESIGN is an R&D Approved Research Provider